Below are details about the different revisions of the TypeWell Internal Server.
Here are installation instructions.
Be sure to first uninstall your old server, as shown in the instructions, before installing a new one.
Changes in 180 (March 7, 2018)
- Made font size the left most drop down menu item to help facilitate small screens
- Added logging to look into Win10 v. Win7 issues.
Changes in 179 (August 10, 2017)
- Addressed the deprecation of AdHoc networks in Windows 10 & 8.1 by adding limited support for WiFi direct.
Changes in 131 (January 28, 2015)
- Assorted small fixes.
- Fixes teaming issue with text at bottom of reader.
- Adds more color options to reader.
Changes in 67 (September 20, 2013)
- Reports readers and teamers back to the Transcriber using a more reliable protocol, to reduce the chance of seeing "Active readers:" in Transcriber's top window.
- Shows readers a new more subtle nonblinking grey cursor.
Changes in 62 (July 3, 2013)
- Official release of Internal Server. Reader mistakenly displays itself as rev 56.